An experienced personalised, discreet and confidential service offering
face to face and online video counselling.
Private Counselling Services - Guarantee
Private Counselling Services makes the following Guarantee’s to you:
- For your successful referral of other people to Private Counselling Services, we will give you a full 60 minute consult – free maximum of three (for privately funded consults only).
- Each consultation is for the full 60/90 minutes, you do not pay for “administration time”. The industry norm is that sessions are reduced by ten minutes to complete administration tasks; this is not our practice.
- Private Counselling Services will make every effort to return your call or email of a non-urgent nature within 24 hours during our work week.
- You have the right to end your counselling at any time, for whatever reason and without any obligation, with the exception of payment of fees for services already provided
- You have the right to question any aspect of your service with your therapist. You also have the right to expect that your counsellor will maintain professional and ethical boundaries by not entering into other personal, financial, or other professional relationships with you.
A professional counselling service is only as strong as its therapists. Private Counselling Services guarantees its practitioners are tertiary qualified; are current with industry best practice and training; are registered with a national counselling association; engaging in a range of therapeutic modalities; are experienced practitioners whose careers have focused on working with people; have current national police checks and working with children checks.
Private Counselling Services offer a free 15 minute consult to establish if our therapeutic service is suitable for you. At the initial session, another additional 15 minutes will be offered free for information sharing (for privately funded consults only).
This is a value of $60.00, our gift to your good health.